Sell Your Classic Car
Get the best price for your classic with our price optimisation plan, discuss with us the cost effective way to improve your car and we carry out the work and sell.
Our principle business is the maintenance and restoration of the Austin Healey, and we often provide long term servicing for the cars we have sold. Our 26 years of trading history and skilled, friendly staff generate an atmosphere of knowledge and competence that is appreciated. When thinking of investing in a Healey, clients know that they will be dealing with a company with a wealth of experience. The restoration and work in progress cars on site provide an excellent reference for purchasers to benchmark our sales cars by.
Rawles Motorsport is committed to an honest appraisal of the cars we sell and we provide a rare limited guarantee. It is also worth noting that informed and educated buyers are more likely to buy a car at Rawles Motorsport due to our reputation for expertise.
Rawles Motorsport Ltd. offers three types of selling options:
1. Outright purchase of your car for resale by Rawles Motorsport.
2. Commission sales at 10% of the value of the car. Customer to pay for any pre-sale preparation costs
3. Agreed sales price for your car. This option is most popular where the car requires work pre-sale but which the customer would prefer not to fund. We agree a fixed price and any work required to be funded by Rawles Motorsport.
The Rawles Motorsport Car Sale Service Package.
· Assessment of the value of your car and advice on optimisation of the price.
· Production of sales information and introduction to potential buyers.
· Advertisement in a wide range of trade press including the Austin Healey Club periodical.
· Posting on our web site and the leading independent commercial car sales web sites.
· Promotion at trade shows such as the Goodwood Revival, Beaulieu Autojumbles, Austin Healey Club events and car shows including the Goodwood Revival.
· Introduction to the many individuals registered on our database actively seeking to purchase.
· An honest assessment of your car to purchasers.
· Vehicle storage.
Current Market Assessment:
We are experiencing ever higher incidence of enquiries for sales cars, higher number of test drives and more successful sales completed. We have sold many sales cars before we posted on the web site to prospects registered with us.
Potential customers are specifically seeking:
· High quality BJ7/8 late mark III cars, all colours but especially phase 2 in Ice Blue, Ice Blue and Ivory, Golden Beige and British Racing Green.
· High quality 3000 MK1.
· BJ8 Phase 2 restoration cars.
· Left hand drive cars in any model: BJ8, phase 2, 100/6 and 100/4's.
· Restoration project 100/4 cars
· All 100M cars
· All 100S cars
We are always interested in project cars, major spares and original Healey hard tops