The Rawles Motorsport workshop is the one-stop shop for the classic car enthusiast. From a minor service to a complete restoration, the staff skills at Rawles Motorsport assure clients the highest level of confidence in delivering the best results to their car.
We take responsibility for every stage of the restoration process in house, allowing for comprehensive quality assurance. This results in the very best quality of work possible.
The capabilities of the Rawles Motorsport workshop are:
· All in-house work resulting in maximum quality assurance.
· Machining by lathe, vertical borer, radial drills, and centre grinder.
· MIG and TIG welders.
· Skilled panel beaters that can shape, profile and construct new parts by hand.
· HVLP spray booth for unbeatable refinishing.
· Full mechanical assembly.
· One of Europe's most sophisticated and powerful rolling roads – vital for tuning a vehicle to maximise performance, efficiency and smoothness.
· Second generation upholstery specialist crafting interiors to the highest quality.
· Dry storage.
International collection and delivery can be arranged. We have our own fully enclosed Brian James ‘Race Shuttle’, enabling us to offer dry and secure transport of your car, whatever the weather.